Users are always caught between switching between their phone and their desktop browsers anytime they are working or chatting on WhatsApp. For that reason, it becomes a tedious task to always check whatsapp on your phone for notification while you're already busy on your desktop. WhatsGreen Extension for Whatsapp™ is the fastest and easiest way to send , read whatsapp messages from Chrome Browser without checking your phone everytime.
WhatsGreen will help reduce your stress in other for you to be able to concentrate on a single Whatsapp web service interface. WhatsGreen Extension is a wrapper for WhatsApp Web. It allows you to have access to the official service quickly from a standalone sandboxed window.
☞ Fast Launcher for WhatsApp Web.
☞ The Extension doesn't require any permission from the users.
☞ WhatsGreen for WhatsApp is a helper extension aims to help you access the official WhatsApp web client easier and in a more convenient way.
☞ Supports desktop notifications so users are notified of new WhatsApp messages even when not checking the web page.
☞ Whether you are open other web pages, Click of extension then window chat will be show.
In order to use WhatsApp Web you need to read the terms and conditions which can be found here :
To learn how to connect your cellphone to the WhatsApp Web service visit : https://www.whatsapp.com/faq/en/web/28080003
• Search for " WhatsGreen " on the chrome browser extensions and add it to the Chrome toolbar.
• Open the extension and a QR Code will be generated for you. Remember to check the "Keep me signed in" checkbox first so that your session is not closed automatically, or you may miss notifications.
• Open WhatsApp on your phone and locate "WhatsApp web."
• As soon as you click on it, station it accurately to the QR code opened in your browser
• WhatsApp will automatically synchronize the contacts and chats in your phone with what is obtainable on the chrome browser.
Note: WhatsGreen Extension does NOT belong or relate to the official WhatsApp application or website at all. It is an unofficial Extension that is developed and maintained independently with the sole purpose of making this service easier to be accessed.