Ever saw a couple of YouTube videos and wanted to watch them just right after the one you are watching now? Make a Watch Next playlist – it plays automatically when you finish watching the current video.
You can add a video to Watch Next playlist from any thumbnail on YouTube, or from any link to YouTube (right-click menu).
Have fun making playlists!
Icons by Alexander Moore
Changes in version 1.10.0:
* ~EXPERIMENTAL~ rendering watch next button on YouTube's new layout, please send any bugs to email@example.com. You can try the new look here: http://www.youtube.com/new
Changes in version 1.9.2:
* fixed playlist not showing up when user added a video with hidden statistics, thanks Charles for the tip!
Changes in version 1.9.1:
* fixed the start / skip button not showing when the autoplay option is disabled
Changes in version 1.9.0
– Added extra control buttons under the video player to add current video to playlist and to play next video from playlist immediately
– Recently added videos now have green border (experimental)
Changes in version 1.8.0
– You can now add duplicate videos to the playlist from the right-click menu
– You can now add duplicate videos to the playlist from thumbnail button – just move your mouse away from the thumbnail, and when you target it again, you can add it again
– If you click the button on thumbnail by mistake, you can click two more times to remove the video from playlist
Changes in version 1.7.1
* Fixed playlist not showing the recently readded (from history) item
* Fixed playlist sometimes not refreshing the icon when changing playlist size
Changes in version 1.7.0
– Playlist is now synchronised between computers using the same Google account.
* If you have more than one computer with different playlists on them, the playlists will be joined together.
* Fixed a typo
Changes in version 1.6.5
* Fixed the playlist not rendering correctly when there is a dead YouTube link in it. The dead or corrupted links will be deleted from your playlist automatically – thanks to Denis for heads up.
* Fixed the thumbnails sometimes displaying over the Autoplay button.
Changes in version 1.6.4
* fixed the button not showing on some thumbnails in youtube sidebar
Changes in version 1.6.3
* the playlist now correctly plays next video when switched from YouTube page without big player
Changes in version 1.6.2
* fixed the button placement on thumbnails for already watched movies
Changes in version 1.6.1
* minor text changes
Changes in version 1.6.0
– Playlist is now sortable – grab the video thumbnail and move it to new position!
– If you want to add the video to the playlist again, you can do so from the archive part – scroll to the top of playlist to see it, hover over the blue icon to get the video title, click the green icon to add the video again
– Added the button to clear whole playlist (and if it's emty – the whole archive)
* redo the backend to decrease the data queries to YouTube – the playlist loading time should improve
Changes in version 1.5.5
*Watch Next now correctly load next video from playlist with the end of movie, not the end of ad proceeding the movie
Changes in version 1.5.4
*Corrected the Watch Next button placement in related videos list
Changes in version 1.5.3
*Watch Next buttons now shows only when hovered over thumbnail
Changes in version 1.5.2:
*play now button in playlist window now correctly links to the right video instead of error page
Changes in version 1.5.1:
*fixed the playlist window for over 50 items in playlist
*changed the autoplay text in playlist window
Changes in version 1.5.0:
– Added total time of all videos in playlist,
* Set the height of playlist window
Changes in version 1.4.0:
– Watch Next button now shows on thumbnails loaded automatically when you scroll to the bottom of the page or with "Load more" button,
* fixed the context menu,
* fixed the icon not changing color when it's 0 items in playlist
Changes in version 1.3.2:
– Playlist items counter on the extension icon
* fixed bug not displaying hours in duration when there was more than 9 minutes
* fixed typo reenabling the popup window
Changes in version 1.2.1:
– Thumbnail icon now changes to blue to confirm adding video to playlist
– New icon for deleting videos from playlist
– Minified version – finally without jQuery
* A lot of code fixes
Changes in version 1.1.0:
– Watch Next icon is now displayed on every thumbnail on YouTube,
– Title display in playlist view now show only one line of text,
* Fixed time display in playlist view for videos over 10 minutes long,
* Code is a bit clearer and supposedly faster