Record your screen, share your video and track who's watching it!
Vidyard GoVideo breaks down communication barriers by allowing you to simply communicate with anyone through video. To make this as easy as talking to a friend, we have one-click screen recording, easy video sharing in email and social, and notifications when people watch your videos.
>> Our promise to you <3
– Free forever – recording videos is free and always will be
– HD quality video
– Unlimited storage – record as many videos as you want
– No expiration – videos never expire so share away!
– Mobile & desktop playback – Vidyard GoVideo optimizes your video to playback on any device and screen size
– One hour of recording time per video, unlimited videos
– 100% CLEAN award granted by Softpedia
>> Who uses Vidyard GoVideo?
– Sales: Wow prospects by quickly showing off the features that matter to them
– Support: Share step-by-step how-to and support videos that help close cases faster
– Developers and Designers: Effectively share their work with their team and customers
– Product Managers: Communicate with stakeholders in different departments without requiring a meeting
– Marketing: Create recorded presentations and killer product demos for sales
– Enablement: Deliver and track internal and external content like sales training, product training and certifications
>> Use GoVideo with all your favorite tools like
– Drift Email
– Office 365
>> What are people saying about Vidyard GoVideo?
Darrell Keezer – This is the best free plugin that I have on my browser. I use it every day and couldn’t live without it. Super easy user interface.
Brad Banyas – Great for ad hoc communications. We use it in support for follow up clarifications in the sales process. Our clients love it for quick personalized tutorials.
Kent Selders – One of the most functional and easy to use tools I have found. I send 1-2 minute recordings got my employees of things that are best explained visually. And I love getting verification that they actually watched it (or what percentage of it they watched)
Eric Orsbon – A great way to make a super-quick screenshot video to explain how to do something in software or online to email out to co-workers. Or to show your grandma how to check her email! Haha
>> Want to be a part of making Vidyard GoVideo better?
In order to make this the best possible screen recorder, we’d love to hear your feedback! Feel free to contact us here:
Terms of Service: vidyard.com/govideo/terms