Quickly move your current tab into a new window, popup, or display.
Highly customisable window positions and key commands.
New in 3.0
– Multi-display support!
– Move tabs by clicking the menu button
– Tabs can be moved between existing windows
– Move multiple tabs at once
– Link to tab: right click a link and use the menu
– Convert a window to popup without moving with the Tab to Popup command
– Settings now synced with Chrome profile
– Common options available in menu button menu
New in 2.3:
– Support for fullscreen and maximized windows.
– New default keys, which avoid clashes with default Chrome commands
New in 2.2:
– Focus on new window
– Pop back in Command
– Open in 'popup' window
– Keep original window position and size
– Clone original window position and size for new window