Senet is a board game enjoyed by all social classes of Ancient Egypt, from simple citizens to Pharaohs. It is one of the oldest known board games and it is considered a predecessor of backgammon. The first player that moves all his/her pieces out of the board wins. Sticks are used instead of dices.
– Play offline against the CPU or another human.
– Play online against other players from all over the world.
– Compete in the global league, based on an advanced rating system.
– Beautiful 3D graphics and sound, based on Ancient Egypt.
– Realistic physics simulation, each stick throw is unique.