Scroll Anywhere enables you to drag scrollbar with your middle / right / left mouse button without touching a scrollbar.
Just hold the middle button and move mouse up-down or left-right.
You can also change the behavior to simple "grab and drag" style.
Warning: very addictive! 🙂
– Momentum allows you to throw page to scroll it faster (just like on your phone)
– Middle / Right / Left mouse buttons are supported, see the Options page
– Customize scrollbars – make them thinner, change color or hide
– Auto-disable on specified domains / sub-domains
– Grab and drag scroll like on your phone
– Multiplier to speed-up or slow down
– On key down enable / disable
– Custom scrolling cursor
Video preview (0:12) here:
– I'm full-time extension developer and your donations is my only income. There are no ads in my extensions!
– Please support my work by:
– Patron – https://www.patreon.com/fastaddons
– Buy me a coffee – https://www.buymeacoffee.com/fastaddons
– PayPal donation – https://paypal.me/fastaddons/7
Thank you! 🙂
Your donation will help me keep this extension working in future versions of Chrome!
– does not work on https://chrome.google.com/webstore/ (blocked by Chrome)
– does not work on browser specific pages like "chrome://extensions" (blocked by Chrome)
– does not work on other extensions pages like options page of some addon (blocked by Chrome)
– in Linux right click (context menu) cannot be canceled so only middle button is working correctly
Recently added features:
– The list of changes in last versions is available here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/scroll_anywhere/versions/
Tags: anywhere, button, cursor, drag, grab, grab drag, grab and drag, infinite, left, middle, momentum, mouse, move, page, right, scroll, scroll page, scrollbar, scrolling, throw