RingCentral for Office 365 seamlessly blends business communications into your cloud work environment, transforming Microsoft Office 365 into an enterprise-grade communications hub with a powerful and easy-to-use interface that is very simple for end-users to deploy and for IT to manage. With our new release, customers can now leverage the power of RingCentral voice calls, SMS & video meetings from within Microsoft Teams.
O365 Teams support
• Use RingCentral features in personal, group and channel chat:
– Make and receive RingCentral calls
– Send and receive SMS messages
– initiate video and audio meetings
• Set RingCentral as default video and audio provider in Teams
O365 Outlook support
• Schedule RingCentral Meetings® or audio conferences natively from the calendar or from within the app.
• Easily call or text your contacts from O365 contact cards.
Powerful telephony features
• Make and receive calls, send and receive business SMS directly from the Office 365 Outlook web interface.
• Access your complete RingCentral communications history – calls, texts, faxes, and voicemails in a single view.
• Click-to-dial or Click-to-SMS any phone number that appears in your Office 365 mail messages.
• Set RingCentral presence status directly from the mail application.
• View all RingCentral and Office 365 contacts in one, easy-to-search screen.
• Add participants to an active call at any time.
• Select and change the mode and device to make calls as needed.
• No software or hardware to install, maintain or upgrade.
• Deploy on day one—no need for time-consuming customizations, professional services support, or middleware.