This extension converts your current URL or anything into a QR Code immediately. It's a very handy QR Code generator for you! It's the highest-rated QRCode Generator / QRCode Reader Chrome extension!
– Generate QR Code for your current page with just one click.
– Scan (analyze/decode/read) QR Codes: just right-click on QR Code images.
– Turn any of your input into QR Code.
– Select any text on page, then right-click to create related QR Code.
– QRCode color and size customization.
– Available to download the QR Code as an image.
– Pure "div-rendering" to make the QR Code super clear for you.
– Hotkey support (turned off by default and customizable).
– Context menu support: Quickly convert any content/links or even your current page to a QR Code.
– Works offline.
– Advanced settings to turn off the context menus.
Updated on May 1, 2019:
– Up to 50 languages support.
– Fixed text mistakes in Chinese/Japanese languages.
Updated on Apr 15, 2019:
– Fixed QR Code reader bug (some CJK characters might mess up)
Updated on Apr 5, 2019:
– As requested, download image now has size as suffix. For instance: exported_qrcode_image_350.png.
– Add "Runs offline" badge.
Updated on Mar 25, 2019:
– Fixed a bug that the QRCode scanner(reader) is not showing up after restarting Chrome.
Updated on Mar 17, 2019:
– Added QR Scanner(reader) feature as you demanded.
– Fixed the bug that QR code image size wrongly reset to 20px.
– Added an option to turn off the context menus if you don't like them.
Updated on Mar 7, 2019:
– Fixed a bug that may cause the size of your download image unchangeable.
– Added a Donation button. Thanks for supporting.
Updated on Dec 8, 2018:
– Up to 7 languages support
Updated on Dec 6, 2018:
– Added 2 languages support
Updated on Dec 2, 2018:
– Using "activeTab" to replace "tab" permission. There will be NO "read your browser history" any more 🙂
Updated on Jan 15, 2018:
– v6.11 Fixed some small bugs.
Updated on Dec 11, 2017:
– v6.1 Now you can copy the image directly without downloading it.
Updated on Oct 2, 2017:
– Retired the "default hotkey" feature – now you can customize it on your own. Just one click from the "settings".
– ADDED ContextMenu feature – now you can "Quick QR" any stuff with two simple right clicks.
Updated on Jun 15, 2017:
– Auto focus after popup showed up so you can type directly whatever you want to turn into a QR code
– Now you can use ALT+Q to open the QR Popup – If you want to change to your own shortcut, please go to chrome://extensions/configureCommands
Updated on Jun 13, 2017:
– Fixed an annoying bug that the popup window might get blocked when clicking on the icon.
Updated on Jun 2, 2017:
– Now you can enter more than one lines in the textarea instead of a single line in a textfield. Hope you enjoy it.
Updated on May 5, 2017:
– Fixed a bug that the "Save image" feature is not working correctly after making modifications to the QR code.
Updated on Apr 6, 2017:
– Automatically updates the QR code when you typing, or hitting "Enter".
Updated on Feb 25, 2017:
– Access the options in the popup (get what you need on the fly).
– Fixed the bug that image can't be transparent.
Updated on Jan 14, 2017:
– Support transparent background (when you download the image).
– Support customized colors and size.
– You can have them in the Options (Right click on the icon and click "Options" to access).
Updated on Jan 11, 2017:
– Added retina-display rendering support.
Updated on Jan 1, 2017:
– Redesign the layout and buttons.
– Fixed small bugs.