podStation is a simple RSS podcast aggregator (or should I say a podcatcher?).
Just add your feeds in the main page or use the search tool and be happy.
* Global media control support
* Fully functional audio player, it plays in background and offers control over the playback rate (speed), both faster and slower.
* Continuous play, go directly to the next episode when the current one ends.
* Podcast search (using Digital Podcast, iTunes and Podcastindex.org)
* Import your feeds from OPML files
* Detects feeds in pages you visit (the icon will change when a feed is found)
* Synchronize your data using your google account and use it in any Chrome instance, like at home and work (it syncs feed list, episode progress, player options and playlist)
* Integration with the Screen Shader extension (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/screen-shader/fmlboobidmkelggdainpknloccojpppi)
Note on permissions:
* "Read and modify all your data on all websites you visit" – That is necessary for us to download the RSS feeds and detect feeds in websites. We do not read YOUR data from any web site, nor do we modify it.
This is a work in progress, if you find issues or have feature requests, please let us know through the About page of the extension or the report bug function.
iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.