This extension displays a screensaver composed of a slide show of photos from multiple sources. Supported photo sources include:
* Your Google Photos and Albums
Note: Albums shared by others are not supported
* Some background photos used by Chromecast
* Several sources from reddit
* Several sources from Unsplash
* Interesting photos from Flickr
Note: Photos from the local file system are not supported.
Many options are available to control the appearance of the slide show, including:
* Wait time after machine becomes idle to display screensaver
* Between photo time interval
* Photo display mode – (e.g., letterbox, fill screen)
* Photo transition animations – (e.g., fade, scale up)
* The "Ken Burns" effect with face detection
* A scheduler to control when the screensaver, display, and computer should remain on
* Do not display over full screen Chrome windows (e.g., YouTube, Netflix)
* Show on all displays
* Display current weather
* Display time
Works great on all platforms but may be especially useful for your Chromebook.
Please rate this if you find it of value. Thank you.
It is open source and advertising free.
* Privacy Statement