By using this extension. You can add pins on your page. You can use them to navigate through long pages.
1. Hit "Alt+Shift+A" or right click > Page Pin > Toggle Page Pin
2. Double click to add a new pin
3. Click the number in the panel to navigate. Or hit 'Alt+Shift+W (S)' to navigate to previous (next) pin
4. Click a pin or use X button in panel to delete it. To clear all pins, hit "Alt+Shift+D" or right click > Page Pin > Clear all pins
· New design
· Hit 'Alt+Shift+W (S)' to navigate to previous (next) pin
* Now the background color of anchors list will be set based on the color palette of the website favicon. This feature is driven by rgbaster.js from: github.com/briangonzalez/rgbaster.js. Follow the MIT License.
* Move the anchors list up so it may not conflict with "Back to top" button on some websites.
* Now has a new look.
* Add into the context menu.
* Animation enhancement.
* New language support: Traditional Chinese
* Now, Page Anchor won't automatically appear on every tab. Use the keyboard combination "Alt+Shift+A" to activate and deactivate it.
* Use combination "Alt+Shift+D" to delete all anchors on current tab.