Only remember one password – your LastPass master password. Save all your usernames and passwords to LastPass, and it will autologin to your sites and sync your passwords everywhere you need them.
"This robust password manager is a must-use free tool that supports multiple operating systems and browsers." – PCMag Editors' Choice
– Store login usernames and passwords
– Checkout fast by adding credit cards & shopping profiles
– Attach docs, PDFs, images, audio, and more
– Save any piece of data you need to keep secure and accessible
– Manage everything from a simple, searchable “password vault”
– Add, edit, view, delete, and organize your sites
– Install the LastPass browser addon on all computers
– Login with the same LastPass account everywhere
– Upgrade to LastPass Premium to use the mobile apps. Learn more: https://lastpass.com/go-premium
Improve Your Online Security:
– Generate secure passwords to replace weak ones
– Create new passwords as you sign up for sites
– Protect your LastPass account with multifactor authentication
– Use the LastPass security check to review your passwords and flag weak and duplicate passwords
Benefits of using a password manager:
– Never forget another password
– Generate strong passwords that you don't have to remember
– Passwords are autofilled for you as you go to your sites – less typing!
– Securely share your passwords with friends and family
– Only worry about one master password
LastPass Password Manager utilizes AES 256bit encryption implemented with salted hashing, along with PBKDF2 encryption keys. All sensitive user data is encrypted and decrypted locally on the user's machine, so that only encrypted sensitive information is ever synced with LastPass. We can never access your passwords, and your master password is never shared with LastPass.
Learn about more features and get LastPass Password Manager for Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Opera from www.LastPass.com