New & elegant way to save and share your links.
Kippt makes it easy to save, organize, search and read information you find on the web.
With Kippt extension you can:
• Save bookmarks: Save the page with your notes to Kippt.com
• Highlight notes: Highlight the text on a page and click the extension and save your highlights
• Organize your links: Save your bookmarks into lists for easy organization
• Search links: Type "k" and press spacebar to start searching your Kippt links
• Quick actions: Right click a link to save to Kippt. You can also highlight text and save the current page with just one click
• When adding notes, save clip quickly with: Ctrl (Windows) / CMD (Mac) + Enter
To get started, install the Chrome extension and create an account at http://kippt.com
You can also import your existing bookmarks from Delicious, Pinboard, Diigo, Historious and other services and browsers.