InTouchApp for Chrome helps you easily save contacts from websites, WhatsApp Web (with profile pictures!), GMail and LinkedIn to your phone with just a click!
– Right click on any image and set as contact photo
– WhatsApp Web: Add all unknown numbers in chats to phone contacts with one click
– WhatsApp Web: Add profile pictures to phone contacts
– WhatsApp Web: Add all unknown contacts from groups to phone with one click
– WhatsApp Web: Save unsaved contacts from to phone contacts
[NOTE: WhatsApp Web features may not always work as these are out of our control]
– Add a LinknedIn profile as a phone contact with a single click
– Select a number and make calls directly via your mobile phone (Android only)
– Save any sender from GMail as a phone contact
– Select any text and add as a phone contact
– Add additional information seen on web to existing contact
– Add contacts to your phone from the comfort of your PC or Mac
FEATURES (Coming Soon):
– Search your phone contacts from the extension for quick view
– Access your phone contacts from email clients (GMail, Outlook.com, etc.)
– Your Idea! (If you got an idea that will make this assistant useful, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we are all ears!)
GETTING STARTED: Install InTouchApp on your mobile phone from your phone's app store (available for Android, iPhone, Windows Phone, Blackberry, etc.), or by visiting intouchapp.com from your phone.
ABOUT INTOUCHAPP: Your phone contacts is your most important network – InTouchApp helps you build and maintain these contacts over time so you never lose touch or forget anyone! InTouchApp is a powerful, universal contacts manager that ensures you have a single, clean contact list accessible everywhere you need your contacts.