Find & Replace for Text Editing is an extension that allows you to search and replace text in input areas, directly in your browser.
It includes search history, favourites, templates, highlighting, and advanced regex patterns. Use it for composing long emails, blog articles, or forum posts.
* Save to Favourites
* Text Templates (click to paste into page)
* Regular expression info previews
* Match Case (case-sensitive search)
* Whole Words
* Regular Expressions
* Limit search to text selection
* Include single-line inputs in search
Shortcut to Open: Ctrl+Shift+F (Mac: Cmd+Shift+F)
It works for any editable text, and automatically highlights all found occurrences as you type in your search term.
Developers/Coders/Engineers here:-> github.com/Dalimil/Find-and-Replace-Browser-Extension