– Full standalone feed reader (RSS, Atom, RDF) as a Chrome extension – no online services needed
– Extremely fast!
– Multiple viewing modes: full article view, headlines view, headlines + one article (Opera RSS reader style), newspaper view, magazine view
– Can convert partial feeds to feeds with full articles with a built-in Readability style conversion engine!
– Built-in Rule Engine lets you define rules for filtering, border highlighting, auto-bookmarking, tagging, hiding and regexp highlighting articles. Rules also support Chrome popup notifications and sound effects.
– Article tagging and searching by a tag
– IFTTT support!
– Favicon support
– Finds feeds from web pages and makes it very easy to subscribe to new feeds
– Organizes feeds into folders (+ read all items in folder at once)
– Drag & drop support for organizing feeds and folders in the tree navigator
– Flexible "mark as read" options (when article title is shown, when article bottom is shown, manually)
– 'Show only unread items' option helps you to read only what is new
– Read any feeds that your computer can access (also in your company intranet, not only public Internet)
– User interface themes: Light, Dark, Aqua
– Article filtering based on article age
– Custom feed specific scan interval
– Custom feed specific number of items to store
– Keyboard shortcuts (similar to Google Reader)
– Works well with high frequency update feeds
– Can import feed subscriptions from an OPML file
– Can export feed subscriptions to an OPML file
– Easy to drop inactive or broken feeds
– Article headline view for quick skimming
– Basic authentication support to read password protected feeds
– Article sharing to various social media sites like Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Reddit etc and via Gmail/Email client
– Buffer and Hootsuite support for scheduled social media sharing
– Supports offline reading