F.B. (Fluff Busting) Purity hides all the ads, game spam, sponsored posts and other annoying stuff on Facebook and generally makes Facebook less annoying to use
If you like F.B. Purity, please be sure to:
★ Give it a 5 Star review and share with your friends! 🙂
★ Donate to the project: https://donate.fbpurity.com to support all the hard work that goes into producing F.B. Purity.
For the latest news and info such as updates and bug fixes, please make sure you like the F.B. Purity Fan Page on Facebook via the following shortcut:
F.B. Purity cleans the application spam and other annoying messages off your Facebook homepage. It adds a small information bar at the top of your Facebook homepage / news feed. It tells you how many game/application posts its hidden and also how many other "Extra" post types (which you can specify in the options screen) it has hidden. The options screen is accessible by clicking the FBP link in the top Navigation Bar.
FBP has multiple options to lets you block a huge range of facebook post types, that you are not interested in.
You can also filter out any subject on Facebook that doesnt interest you, using the "Text Filter" function, for example say you were not interested in Politics, you could put the relevant keywords/phrases that get mentioned in Political posts, such as the names of the Political party members, the party names, etc into the Text Filter box, and FBP will filter out any posts from the Newsfeed including that text. You can also use the Text Filter to filter out any mention of celebrities you are not interested in hearing about, such as Kanye, The Kardashians, etc. There is now also an "Auto Hide" filter, that works the same way as the "Text Filter" but it actually uses Facebook's own "Hide Post" functionality to completely hide the post from your feed, if it detects any of your chosen keywords or phrases.
FB Purity now also has an image content filter that lets you filter out images of cats, dogs, selfies, babies, memes, food, smoking and also lets you set your own custom image content filters.
You can also hide any of the links in the right hand column, such as: Events, Games and App Requests, Recommended Pages, Suggested Groups, People You May Know / Find More Friends, Get Connected, Pokes, Friend Requests, Birthdays, Chat, Trending Topics / Trending Hashtags, Businesses For You, Stories, Watchlist
* An option to Force facebook to sort newsfeed by "Most Recent"
* An option to sort Notifications chronologically
* Hide all game and application posts, including "Games your friends are playing" and "Games you may like". It also gives you the option to whitelist application posts that you do want to see in your Newsfeed, so the app/game spam filter wont hide them.
* Adds an easily accesible Block Application ("BA") link to every game/app post, so you can easily block games/apps from your news-stream and from getting your personal data.
* Filters out game and application posts and other extraneous posts on profile pages
* Hide the Sponsored Posts(aka Hide all adverts )
* Hide Upcoming Events
* Change Facebook's colours (font and background / theme) (Choose what color font and background you want, to customise the site to your liking)
* Choose your own Custom Reactions images (Customize Facebook's reactions with your own reaction packs)
* Hide links in left column, including App Center, Like Pages, Pages Feed, Games Feed, Events, Pokes, Music, Places Editor, Sale Groups, etc
* Hide all the ads. (FBP is the best adblocker for Facebook)
* Remove colored backgrounds from statuses
* View Your list of Deactivated Friends
* Tell you who deleted or unfriended or blocked me / you
To learn how to use F.B. Purity, pelase read the User Guide Page at https://user-guide.fbpurity.com
If you have any problems or questions about F.B. Purity, please first read the FAQ:
F.B. Purity Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Please check https://news.fbpurity.com for the release notes for the latest versions of F.B. Purity.
If you appreciate the extension, please donate to help fund development and support costs. An awful *lot* of work has gone into this:
N.B "Facebook" and "FB" are registered trademarks of Facebook Inc. This extension is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Facebook.