Important: Restart your browser after installing.
Please take a moment to rate us. We'll release updates in response to feature requests and issues that can be resolved. Unfortunately certain technical hangups remain out of our control.
1.7.7 Update Release October 17, 2017
– Bugfix for chatfuel.com which caused emojis to render abnormally large
– Optimization to GA tracking code
1.7.6 Update Release August 4, 2017
– Fixed bug where SVG ids conflicted with on page ids. This should fix bugs relating to Facebook videos not autoplaying (or playing at all) as well as pages in the AWS Console not loading.
1.7.5 Update Release July 25, 2017
– Maintenance/Emoji Swap comm update
1.7.4 Update Release June 28, 2017
– Unicode 10 emojis are here! Now you can insert and auto replace mermaid, vampire, zombie, and dozens more of the just-released set.
– Build includes auto insert bug fix for Slack web client
– Also includes updated keyword set
1.7.3 Update Release May 12, 2017
– Support for auto replace on Google Plus
– Prevent auto replace from running in XML files
– Added basic support for auto replace on Wikipedia
– Added class attribute to each auto replaced emoji parent element
– Updated keyword set
1.7.2 Update Release April 5, 2017
– Auto replace fixes for various Facebook post sizes
– Updated keyword set
1.7.1 Update Release February 27, 2017
– Emoji 4.0 gender based roles are finally here!
– improvements to auto replace page load speed
– improvements to panel load time
– updated keywords list
– improved Unicode matching and output conformity
1.7.0 Update Release December 30, 2016
– build includes brand-new EmojiOne version 3.0 emojis!
– improvements to auto replace on Facebook and Twitter
– inclusion of auto replace for ASCII (smiley) characters
1.6.8 Update Release December 1, 2016
– Bugfix for auto insert on Twitter status and reply box
1.6.7 Update Release November 30, 2016
– Adjustment to default undocked panel size
1.6.6 Update Release November 30, 2016
– Bugfix for promo link click not opening new tab
– Bugfix for auto replace
1.6.5 Update Release November 20, 2016
– Fixed minor bug with Twitch emoji not replace
– Fixed sizing issue with Facebook's large font statuses
– Improved search keywords
1.6.4 Update Release November 9, 2016
– Fixed bug preventing arrow nav in panel
– Added progressive image rendering for faster panel load
1.6.3 Update Release November 8, 2016
– Adjustments to initial docked panel size
– Optimized general auto replace performance
– Improved Analytics
1.6.2 Update Release November 4, 2016
– Optimization to initial panel load
– Minor tweaks to layout
1.6.1 Update Release October 31, 2016
– Minor bugfixes to emoji panel
1.6.0 Update Release October 31, 2016
– Added settings for regulating number of 'recent emoji' to display
– Fix for uphe.com bug when browsing movies
– Improved promo banner design
– Updated search keywords
1.5.0 Update Release October 26, 2016
– Optional undocked panel state for quicker access
– Inclusion of Unicode 9 emoji back into normal sorting order
– Fix for moodle.net text box lag
1.4.6 Update Release October 7th, 2016
– Fix blacklist not applying for 'www' domains when 'www' not specified in list
– Inclusion of auto replace for YouTube comments
– Improved auto replace on Google search
– Optimized emoji panel load time
1.4.5 Update Release October 5th, 2016
– Bug fix for auto insert on Twitter reply
– Bug fix where multiple emojis in Twitter name auto replaced by same emoji
1.4.4 Update Release September 28th, 2016
– Improvements to auto insert on Twitter
– Improved auto replace on Facebook (for ASCII characters)
– Removal of auto insert on Tweetdeck. Please see "Known Issues" in description for additional information
1.4.3 Update Release September 23rd, 2016
– Fix for auto replace when emoji in Twitter name
– Fix for some Facebook emoji showing blank after auto replace
– Fix for auto insert issue on Twitter DMs
1.4.2 Update Release September 15th, 2016
– Fix for Instagram/Youtube comments bug
1.4.1 Update Release September 14th, 2016
– Update includes minor improvement fixes
– Addition of promo banner
– Improvements/updates to GA code
1.4.0 Update Release Aug 13th, 2016
– This release fixes some recently reported auto replace issues as well as a few other usability issues
– Fix for some Instagram emoji not replacing
– Fix for Whatsapp Web emoji not replacing
– Fix for Youtube comments not replacing
– Fix for auto insert when creating Google Calendar event
– Fix for cincinnati.com bug
– Minor improvements to "recents" functionality
1.3.1 Update Release Aug 1st, 2016
– Rushing this release out to fix a major lag in Auto-Replace with google.com.
– Fixed bug where sometimes our icon would get cutoff at the top.
– Another update coming in about one week, working on WhatsApp Web bug and more.
– Auto-Replace performance should be improved globally.
1.3.0 Update Release July 26th, 2016
– New setting enabling users to adjust the emoji output size (Auto-Replace).
– New setting enabling users to blacklist specific domains they don't want Auto-Replacing.
– All Facebook emoji now replace properly! Text faces like 🙂 and <3 will remain replaced by FB icons.
– Auto-Input should now perform flawlessly on all major sites. It'll still Auto-Copy, as a failsafe.
– Fixed major Twitter bug that broke the page and displayed oversize emoji (affected some).
– Fixed bug where emoji in Twitter usernames weren't Auto-Replacing.
– More performance improvements, specifically with Auto-Replace engine.
1.2.2 Update Release July 16th, 2016
– World's first Rainbow/Gay Pride Flag emoji (located under objects, next to white/black flags)
– Official extension icon is now the Unicorn Emoji 🦄
– Fixed bug in TweetDeck
– Other minor performance enhancements
– New Known Bug: Twitter randomly outputs extra big emoji, breaks html on page (small % of users). Can't reproduce the issue, appreciate any help located this issue.
Note: Google now requires a one-time approval to fully activate or install. For some of you, the extension icon will be hidden (with an exclamation point) and you'll be required to find/click it from the menu. For others, a dialogue window will prompt you to re-enable the extension. This is a new requirement by google and is related to our AutoReplace feature, which allows EmojiOne icons to be displayed instead of your default OS emoji icons.
1.2.1 Update Release June 21st, 2016
– Unicode 9 now live! All 72 new designs, view list at http://emojione.com/releases/
– Only known way to display and input every new emoji from a web browser.
– Please view and share this video: https://youtu.be/Ys2bWWP_l4U
1.2 Update Release June 8th, 2016
– Big Spring Update! 🌻 624 updated emoji designs, update list at http://emojione.com
– Major search fixes/improvements. Our best search results to date.
– We disabled Auto-Replace for Google Docs / Sheets. Too many conflicts, especially in Sheets.
– Minor bug fixes with Auto-Replace feature.
1.1.2 Maintenance May 17th, 2016
– SproutSocial bug, which prevented the dashboard from loading. May have also affected other sites as well.
– Twitter AutoInsert fix. Emoji was being inserted at the beginning of the tweet rather than where the cursor was.
– Search now matches partial words again, for broader search matching. We'll work to improve our search functionality again soon.
1.1.1 Maintenance May 13th, 2016
– Prevents text-based copyright symbols like ™ and ® from being Auto-Replaced with emoji.
– Another fix should be published within 72 hours, which causes Sprout Social not to load (and possibly other sites).
1.1 Update Release May 8th, 2016
– Thanks for your patience and all the great feedback! This challenging update clears some of the major bugs holding us back.
– Auto-Input now enabled and should work seamlessly on facebook and twitter. No longer copy and paste!
– Auto-Replace now functions across the entire Unicode spectrum (Standard Emoji up to Unicode 8).
– Default keyword shortcut for Mac updated to Command+Shift+E (from Option+Shift+E). Keystroke is much easier to maneuver, and can always be customized in the settings panel.
0.92 Update Release Mar 7th, 2016
– NEW MOUSE FREE navigation. Open panel with custom shortcut, and can now use keyboard arrows (then enter) to select any emoji. Escape key will close the window.
– Selecting an emoji now provides visual feedback using css animation.
– When Auto-Copy is enabled, there's now visual feedback (status area) when emoji has been copied.
– Chrome's extension Option menu, now takes you to our settings page.
– Fixed bug where copying an on-page emoji (where EmojiOne image exist) wasn't copying the native emoji code point.
– Imported latest keyword database, to improve search results.
– Look forward performance improvements on our next update!
0.91 Update Release Feb 22nd, 2016
– New Auto-Copy feature (optional in settings). Simply click any single or combination of emoji to copy them to your clipboard, for simple pasting anywhere.
– Selecting a diversity color now only displays emoji where tones apply. Major improvement!
– Search input focus now stays on. Even after clicking anywhere else within the panel. Simply type anytime and it'll query the search box. Very handy!
– Disabled Auto-Input feature for Facebook. Use Auto-Copy instead. Was causing problems inputting a message. Will require a unique solution, which will take time.
– Imported latest keyword database, to improve search results.
– Fixed performance leak issue caused by bug console reporting. Sorry about this.
– Auto-Input emoji by simply clicking the emoji from the panel (works with most web-sites).
– Auto-Copy to clipboard feature for all other sites.
– Navigate the emoji panel mouse free, by using arrows and page up/down.
– Auto-Replace native emoji code (web-sites within Chrome) with Emoji One’s original emoji icons.
– Search returns smart results from our expanding keyboard database.
– Saves your most recently used emoji at the top, for easier access.
– Diversity selector makes it easy to browse and insert skin tone emoji.
– Turn On/Off Auto-Replace (replace native emoji code with Emoji One icons).
– Blacklist specific domains from Auto-Replace feature.
– Adjust emoji output size of emoji during Auto-Replace.
– Turn On/Off Auto-Copy (copies/pastes emoji string to clipboard).
– Adjust number of recent emoji to display in panel.
– Emoji Icon Size (adjust size of icons in the extension panel).
– Panel state docked/undocked (undocking allows for persistent window).
– Launch Shortcut (set your keyboard shortcut to launch panel).
– 100% Unicode compliant. EmojiOne are supporting members of Unicode.org.
– Start using new emojis on the first day they become available to the public.
– Artwork is updated quarterly based on user feedback.
– Google Hangouts: AutoReplace blocked by Google. Fix to be determined.
– Google Sheets/Docs: AutoReplace does not work, and creates conflicts. We've blocked it for this domain.
– Google Store: AutoReplace blocked by Google. Fix to be determined.
– Tweetdeck auto insert is currently disabled as of 9/28/16. Recent changes to Tweetdeck sites pose challenges in performing accurate auto insert and using auto insert as it was caused breaking changes to certain functions within the Tweetdeck interface.
Development Road Map:
– Option to display native system emoji in keyboard panel, instead of EmojiOne.
Help report any issues you run into at http://emojione.com/contact/
Your love, feedback, ratings and reviews keep this software going! 😬