dataslayer adds a panel to Chrome Developer Tools that monitors tag management data layers and displays changes in an easy-to-read, user-friendly format.
Supported TMS/variables include:
– Google Tag Manager dataLayer variable
– Adobe Launch rules and data elements
– Adobe DTM page load rules and detection
– Tealium data layer
– TagCommander data layer
dataslayer supports multiple data layers / GTM containers on a single page, including those in embedded iframes.
dataslayer also decodes and displays tags (including pageviews, variables, and click events) from:
– Google Analytics (including Universal Analytics / analytics.js, dc.js, and ga.js)
– Adobe Analytics / Omniture SiteCatalyst
If you're using a beta or dev channel of Chrome, you can optionally enable blocking of captured tags to prevent data pollution.
For feature requests and bug reports, please either use the 'Send Feedback' option in the Chrome Web Store or reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source lives at https://github.com/sean-adams/dataslayer if you'd like to contribute!