** Features **
1. Automatically reload your page by time interval.
2. Activate re-loader with default interval through keyboard hot-key (Ctrl+Alt+R or Ctrl+Alt+F5)
3. Auto detect key press / mouse click by user and delay reload when necessary.
By default the hot-key is disabled. Please go to option page to enable the hot-key by setting a default interval.
** Q&A **
1. Is it possible to keep refreshing until key pressed?
The timer is reset when the page is reloaded, so the page will keep reloading until you manually cancel the timer on the page.
2. Why does this extension require permission to "Read and change all data on websites you visit"?
Bug fix on "Never" option not working.
User interface improvement.
Delay reload on user key press / mouse click only when next reload is within 60 seconds.
Minor update on code to meet latest Google requirement.
Bug fix on hot-key Ctrl+Alt+F5 not working.
Extension source code originated from:
Logo graphic originated from: