ChromeHue allows you to control the Philips Hue bulbs from your browser by using a nice user-friendly UI.
UPDATE NOTE 2.1.4 BETA (December 21, 2017)
Important bugs fixed
UPDATE NOTE 2.1.3 BETA (March 24, 2017)
– The Color Picker has been fully reworked to handle 2 of the 3 methods offered by PhilipsHue: "Hue/Sat"" and "CIE Color Space". The third method "Color temperature" will arrive soon.
Note: CIE Color Space method is much more accurate (mostly for Green, Cyan and Orange).
– Minor bugs fixed
UPDATE NOTE 2.0.2 BETA (March 15, 2017)
-Fix scrollbar issue on the screen to find a bridge
UPDATE NOTE 2.0.1 BETA (March 15, 2017)
-Fix manifest permissions mistake
UPDATE NOTE 2.0.0 BETA (March 15, 2017)
– ChromeHue has been fully rewritten and redesigned
– Room management
– The app can now manage multiple bridges (you can switch between them from the sidebar)
– In-app purchases has been disabled during the beta period and will be reactivated at the end of the beta. Of course, no need to buy the group management again if you have already purchased it
– A FireFox version is coming
UPDATE NOTE 1.1.6 (October 5, 2015):
Bug fix: Can't buy the group management feature from MAC OSX
UPDATE NOTE 1.1.4 (October 4, 2015):
The development of ChromeHue takes me a lot of time, for this reason i've decided to monetize the group feature. This feature costs 0.99 USD and allow to use the group management feature forever. I hope you understand this choice.
UPDATE NOTE 1.1.2 (October 3, 2015):
– ChromeHue is now ready to work with the Bridge-v2 update available October 6.
– New authentication system (pairing required)
– You can now edit your groups!
– Switch bulbs on/off (for lights and groups)
– Change brightness (for lights and groups)
– Change hue (lights and groups)
– Blink bulbs (lights and groups)
– Enable color loop (lights and groups)
– Display/edit bulb informations
– Create/edit/delete groups
– Very easy setup and friendly UI
– Auto-discover your bridge on your local network
More information :
– Developed and tested with the bridge sofware version 01023599
– Currently, the remote API is not implemented, which mean you must be on the same local network as your bridge to communicate with it.
Feedbacks & Bug report : firstname.lastname@example.org