Accessibility checker for WCAG 2 and Section 508 accessibility. Find accessibility defects on your Web site or Web application by using the Axe Chrome extension. Drop the axe on your accessibility defects!
Automated accessibility testing tools must return zero false positives, so that you know what problems you must fix. They must also be lightweight and fast without requiring external resources. The Axe Chrome accessibility checker is a fast, lightweight accessibility testing tool that returns zero false positives.
1. It works on all modern browsers,
2. It supports in-memory fixtures, static fixtures, integration tests and iframes of infinite depth
3. It has zero false positives (bugs notwithstanding)
4. It is open source (the axe-core library, not the extension)
5. It is actively supported by a major accessibility vendor
6. It is designed to work with whatever tools, frameworks, libraries and environments you have today
7. It is designed to be integrated into your existing functional/acceptance automated tests
8. It automatically determines which rules to run based on the evaluation context
axe-core API Version: 3.1.2
This extension is governed by the license agreement at https://www.deque.com/terms-of-use/axe-ext