Switch roll history does not remain only 5 maximum on the AWS Management Console. This extension extends to show more switch roles by loading your aws configuration. The bottom of the console header is emphasized with your specified color if you assume a cross account role.
Click Browser button, edit your profile settings to text area in popup form and save.
Support ~/.aws/config format and like ~/.aws/credentials
role_arn = arn:aws:iam::123456789012:role/marketingadmin
color = ffaaee
aws_account_id = 987654321987
role_name = anotherrole
– Required `role_arn` or (`aws_account_id` and `role_name`)
– Optional `color` that is RGB hex value without prefix `#`
– Can hide original role history (Show only roles in the configuration)
## Multi base accounts
– A profile that has only `aws_account_id` is defined as **base account**.
– A profile that has `source_profile` is defined as **target account**.
– A **base account** is associated with **target account**s.
aws_account_id = 000000000000
role_arn = arn:aws:iam::123456789012:role/targetaccount
source_profile = baseaccount
If you sign-in a base account, target accounts of the other base accounts are excluded.