AppsScript Color provides other color themes for Apps Script developers.
These dark themes are more contrasted and comfy, allowing to code for hours !
Choose from the 'Colors' integrated menu one of the following themes :
– Black fox console
For now the extension applies a color theme of your choice on Apps Scripts open on script.google.com
It works for standalone scripts and scripts linked to native Google documents.
[new] AppsScriptColor also add a structured Folder view for a tidier file list !
To add folders, rename your files to include the path in their name:
– New Folder system: use the '/' character in your file names to display a structure Folder view
This will allow great compatibility with the new CLASP command line tool (https://github.com/google/clasp)
– Fix adding or removing a folder work as expected again
– Fix Color not applied at page loading
– Fix GAS CSS update for font
– New scroll-bar color for Black fox console
– Smoother folder opening
– Added custom Folders to sort your files locally !
– Updated color schemes to account for the folders
– Minor bug fixes : the extension only run script edit page
– New color theme : Darcula, with bigger font
– Colors menu: Choose from the 2 existing themes or set to the default
– Added more suited color for HTML template tokens ( <? ?> )