SEO Toolbar by Ahrefs
Instant on-page SEO report, broken link checker, redirect tracer, and the most important SEO metrics for any webpage right in your web browser.
With SEO Toolbar by Ahrefs, you can get quick on-page SEO report for any page that you browse.
– Title and Description (and compares them in raw HTML and rendered versions);
– Canonical URL;
– Indexability and crawlability (Robots Meta Tag and X-Robots-Tag);
– Headers and sub-headers;
– Word count;
– Social tags (Open Graph Tags and Twitter Cards);
– Localisation (hreflang).
Broken link checker in Ahrefs' SEO Toolbar can scan any web page for broken outgoing links (export available).
Redirect tracer allows you to test redirects and to track the full path of a redirect chain
****Additionally, for Ahrefs Users****
If you have an active account at ahrefs.com, you will get instant access to the following Page and Domain metrics:
– Domain Rating (DR);
– URL Rating (UR);
– Estimated Organic Search Traffic (ST);
– Number of ranking keywords (KW);
– Number of referring domains (RD);
– Number of backlinks (BL).
Ahrefs SEO Toolbar will also show you the most important keyword metrics right on the SERP:
– Search volume, both Global and Country-specific;
– Keyword Difficulty (KD);
– Cost per Click (CPC).
You won’t need to go to Ahrefs Site Explorer or Keywords Explorer tools to estimate web pages, websites, and keywords from SEO perspective.
Detailed analysis is just one click away from the Toolbar.
Please note that using Ahrefs SEO toolbar will spend your relevant Ahrefs account credits.
User information handled by Ahrefs SEO Toolbar:
– The page you’re browsing and its URL – to show you the relevant Page and Domain metrics and analyse its on-page data for you;
– Search query – to show you the relevant keyword data.
We do not store this information and will not disclose it.
Ahrefs’ general terms and conditions: https://ahrefs.com/terms