This extension converts your current URL or anything into a QR Code immediately! It's a very handy QR Code generator for you!
– Turn the link of your current page into a QR-Code graph with just only one click.
– Available to download the QR Code as an image.
– Turn any of your input into a QR-Code graph.
– Pure "div-rendering" to make the QR-Code super clear for you.
– Hotkey support (turned off by default and customizable)
– Context menu support: Quickly convert any content/links or even your current page to a QR code.
Updated on Dec 2, 2018:
– Using "activeTab" to replace "tab" permission. There will be NO "read your browser history" any more 🙂
Updated on Jan 15, 2018:
– v6.11 Fixed some small bugs.
Updated on Dec 11, 2017:
– v6.1 Now you can copy the image directly without downloading it.
Updated on Oct 2, 2017:
– Retired the "default hotkey" feature – now you can customize it on your own. Just one click from the "settings".
– ADDED ContextMenu feature – now you can "Quick QR" any stuff with two simple right clicks.
Updated on Jun 15, 2017:
– Auto focus after popup showed up so you can type directly whatever you want to turn into a QR code
– Now you can use ALT+Q to open the QR Popup – If you want to change to your own shortcut, please go to chrome://extensions/configureCommands
Updated on Jun 13, 2017:
– Fixed an annoying bug that the popup window might get blocked when clicking on the icon.
Updated on Jun 2, 2017:
– Now you can enter more than one lines in the textarea instead of a single line in a textfield. Hope you enjoy it.
Updated on May 5, 2017:
– Fixed a bug that the "Save image" feature is not working correctly after making modifications to the QR code.
Updated on Apr 6, 2017:
– Automatically updates the QR code when you typing, or hitting "Enter".
Updated on Feb 25, 2017:
– Access the options in the popup (get what you need on the fly).
– Fixed the bug that image can't be transparent.
Updated on Jan 14, 2017:
– Support transparent background (when you download the image).
– Support customized colors and size.
– You can have them in the Options (Right click on the icon and click "Options" to access).
Updated on Jan 11, 2017:
– Added retina-display rendering support.
Updated on Jan 1, 2017:
– Redesign the layout and buttons.
– Fixed small bugs.